Dec 28, 2018
– Take Oats by grinding them and add Almond Flour and mix both of them along with some baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon powder.
– In another bowl add caster sugar, unsalted butter and usual butter and cream it up together.
– Add 2 Eggs to the mixture and continue whisking it.
– Add some Vanilla Essence and then half cup of Dates Puree. Mix it well.
– Then Add Dry Ingredients (Mixture) into this bowl.
– Add Chocolate Chips to it and mix it again properly.
– Store this Cookie Dough in the fridge for about 30-40 Mins.
– Place the moulds formed from the dough on a tray.
– Stuff it with some peanut butter over the top of the cookies. Add some more dough on top to cover it.
– Make the second batch of cookies similarly but with chocolate and hazelnut spread.
– Bake the cookies for about 12 Mins in an oven heated at 165 Degree C.
– Drizzle the cookies with Melted white chocolate .
– Remove the dough stored in the fridge and give it the Christmas shapes . Use cutters to give it the desired shape and remove them gently from the cutters.
– Preheat the oven at 180 Degrees C and keep the cookies in it.
– Top it with cream, cheese, sprinklers and chocolate.