We have a genius trick to get your kids to eat their greens with our Palak Theplas with Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup recipe. Vitamin A-rich spinach, potatoes and a mix of spices infused with tangy Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup add a fresh tomato zing to every bite of these delicious Palak Theplas.
– In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
– Knead the mixture into a dough
– Make medium-sized balls from the dough.
– Preheat your tawa.
– Dust your rolling board with some flour.
– Roll the dough balls into flat theplas
– Place the rolled theplas on the heated tawa.
– Pour oil on its sides and cook both the sides evenly.
– The palak theplas are ready to pack in the tiffin box.
Roasted makhana and watermelon (or any fruit of your choice)
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
India Food Network or IFN has a mission to take Indian food to the world. It is your one-stop destination for everything food in India. We've got delicious recipes, hungry travellers and tons of culinary fun, created and curated for foodies by foodies.