May 28, 2019
2 to 4
1. Take curd and add it in a mixer jar.
2. Then add green chillies, ginger, chickpea flour and blend all this into a mixture.
3. For tempering purpose, pour oil and let it heat for some time.
4. Once it’s hot, add fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and asafoetida. Fry it all.
5. Then add dried red chillies, few curry leaves and let it crackle for some time.
6. Add the curd-besan mixture made into the pan.
7. Put some turmeric powder, salt to taste and bowl full of mango puree. Mix it all together.
8. Then pour in some water as required and ensure it’s lump free.
9. Lower the gas and keep stirring and cooking till 15-20 minutes.
10. Then take a small pan for the second round of tempering (optional) and add ghee to it. Let it get hot.
11. When it is right hot, add fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and dried red chillies. Let it crackle and take it off the gas.
12. While it’s off the gas flame add red chilli powder in the pan.
13. Pour this second tempering made in the made mango kadhi.
14. Serve with rice or chapati.