Aug 18, 2017
1. Heat oil over medium high heat in a large fry pan. Add garlic and cook for 2 minute
2. Add the peppers and mix in. Cover and cook for 2 mins
3. Add the broccoli and mix in. Cover and cook for another 2 mins
4. Add the chickpeas, sugar, ketchup, ginger powder, vinegar and black pepper. Add a little water and bring to boil.
5. Add salt, check for taste and adjust the sweetness/spiciness according to your liking
6. Turn off the heat and garnish with some sesame seeds and serve with rice.