Desi Vegetarian Risotto
An Italian favourite, this dish is easy to make and makes for a wholesome meal.
1. Add olive oil, garlic & onion in a pan and saute it till it turns golden brown.
2. Then add chopped tomatoes and give it a good mix.
3. Add the arborio rice, mix the ingredients well, and season with salt & pepper.
4. Add the vegetable stock little by little and let it cook for a while on low heat. Keep stirring gently in between.
5. Once the risotto is cooked take it off the heat and add the basil leaves. Give it a good gentle mix.
6. Add the grated cheese & season with salt and pepper and stir well.
7. Garnish with Basil Leaves.