- Turn on the gas flame and add a tbsp of Ghee into the pan.
- Add a bowl of Grated Carrots to the heating pan. Mix them together.
- Take a cup of Milk and pour it over the carrots.
- Add a tsp of Sugarfree (Sugar), Cardamom Powder, Mixed Dry Fruits (Almonds and Pista) and a cup of Mawa, Mix all the ingredients together.
- Give it some time till the carrots turn soft and Turn off the gas.
- Serve it hot and top it with mixed dry fruits.
- Ready To Serve.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.