Feb 22, 2018
Flavoured ice-cubes can be made from a wide array of ingredients and they can jazz up everything from a plain glass of water to a cocktail to lemonades and fruit juices. Let’s look at a basic fruit ice cube recipe first.
1. Muddle, that is, press fruit pieces against the side of a bowl so as to release their juices.
2. Pour some juice into an ice-cube tray but fill only one third of each compartment.
3. Freeze for an hour or more.
4. Remove tray and fill another fruit juice of your choice. Freeze again.
5. Repeat as many times as you like, to create various layers.
6. Add two or three cubes to a glass of water or juice or lemonade for a fantastic cooler.
Using the same method you, can make various kinds of flavoured ice-cubes like: