DIY Food: Make Your Own Bounty Bars
Make your own bounty bars.
For everyone who loves coconut and chocolate, this bar is nothing less than a dream come true. Although chocolate and coconut isn’t the most sought after combination, this chocolate bar is everything your sweet tooth could ask for!
So, ditch the store bought and try making this at home.
What you need:
300g desiccated coconut
1 1/2 can condensed milk
300g melted milk chocolate
1. Mix together the desiccated coconut and condensed milk.
2. Once done, shape into rectangular bars and keep on a baking tray lined with butter paper.
3. Put this try in the fridge for a while.
4. When the bars are set, remove them from the fridge and coat with the melted chocolate.
5. Keep it on the baking tray again and put in the fridge to set.
6. Once set, remove and enjoy.