DIY Food: Cake Pop Bouquet For Your Valentine
Worried about what to gift your dear valentine this time around? A bouquet is perfect, but flowers are too cliché we say. So, how about making this cake pop bouquet instead? After all, there is no better gift than cake.
What you need:
1 bowl cake crumbs
1 1/2 cup melted chocolate
1. Start by mixing together the cake crumbs and 1/2 cup melted chocolate.
2. Shape this into small balls and stick in a lollypop stick into each of them.
3. Dip them again in the melted chocolate and add sprinkles.
4. Leave these to dry, until the chocolate sets.
5. Tie these together with a ribbon and put them in a decorated flower vase.