DIY Food: Colourful Gummy Bears
Which is your favourite gummy flavour?
As a kid, a packet of gummy bears was all the happiness we could ask for. Do you remember the times when we hid from our mums to pop in just one more gummy bear from the huge packet?
While a lot of time has passed since then, gummy bears are still a crowd favourite. So, take a step forward and make them in your own kitchen. And the good part? You can have as many as you want.
What you need:
1/2 cup of water
20 gm unflavoured gelatin
90 gm flavoured gelatin
1. In a heated heavy bottom pan, pour in the water and add all the gelatin.
2. Mix well until everything is well incorporated.
3. Take it off the heat and let it cool.
4. Pour into gummy bear moulds and leave it to set.
5. Once completely set, rub a little icing sugar and take the gummies out of the moulds.
1. You can use different flavours of gelatin to get different coloured gummy bears.
2. When it is on the heat, make sure the water and gelatin mix doesn't boil.
Find a recipe here.