Take a shot of milk from your cookie cup. Photo via Instagram
We know fancy glasses have been quite the trend recently, but there's nothing like gulping down your favourite drink and being able to chew on the glass it was served in!
So, take out cookie batter and turn it into these delicious shot glasses.
What you need:
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 cups mini chocolate chips
2 cup light brown sugar
2 tsp sea salt
2 cup unsalted butter
1 cup castor sugar
4 large eggs room temperature
4 tsp vanilla extract
1. Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt and keep aside.
2. Beat the butter and both the sugars until pale and fluffy and add eggs and vanilla extract. Mix well.
3. Add the flour mixture and mix until combined. Add chocolate chips and fold in.
4. Scoop out the dough and shape into small shot glasses.
5. Bake until lightly browned and set.
6. Take it out of the oven and let it cool for a bit. Coat the inside with melted chocolate and let it cool.
7. Add in your favourite milkshake or ice-cream and serve.
1. Make sure to add the chocolate layer without fail or else your cookie will get soggy with the liquid.