Jul 19, 2017
Peanut butter is an important part of breakfast and desserts. So, instead of buying jars and jars of this delicious spread at the grocery store, just buy a pack of peanuts and make your own!
What you need:
2 1/2 cups roasted peanuts
1 tsp vegetable oil
1 tsp honey
1/4th tsp salt
1. In a blender, add in 2 cups of peanuts, oil, honey and salt.
2. Blend well until it forms a smoothe paste.
3. Remove from blender and mix in 1/2 cup of chopped roasted peanuts.
4. Store in an air tight container.
1. You can use olive oil instead of vegetable oil.