DIY Food: Crunchy Peanut Butter
Spread your toast with homemade peanut butter.
Peanut butter is an important part of breakfast and desserts. So, instead of buying jars and jars of this delicious spread at the grocery store, just buy a pack of peanuts and make your own!
What you need:
2 1/2 cups roasted peanuts
1 tsp vegetable oil
1 tsp honey
1/4th tsp salt
1. In a blender, add in 2 cups of peanuts, oil, honey and salt.
2. Blend well until it forms a smoothe paste.
3. Remove from blender and mix in 1/2 cup of chopped roasted peanuts.
4. Store in an air tight container.
1. You can use olive oil instead of vegetable oil.