A fusion of the two major food obsessions of the pop culture, this warm, gooey and decadent pizookie (pizza+cookie) topped with a rich vanilla ice-cream is what all our house parties, sleepovers and heart breaks need.
Check out how you can whip up this beautiful chocolate delight in your kitchen.
What you will need:
1 cup butter
2 cups brown sugar
4 tsp of vanilla
2 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 cup cocoa powder
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 scoops vanilla ice cream
1. In a large bowl, mix together melted butter and brown sugar.
2. Add in vanilla and eggs and whisk well.
3. Sift in the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda to the wet ingredients and incorporate.
4. Add the chocolate chips and mix to combine.
5. Pour this in a well-greased, medium sized skillet and spread evenly.
6. Bake until cooked on the sides and slightly gooey in the middle.
7.Take it out of the oven, let it cool for about 10 minutes, add scoops of vanilla ice-cream and serve.
1. If your skillet is smaller, reduced the quantity of all the ingredients by half.
2. Be careful when handling the skillet, it gets very hot.