Mar 01, 2017
Layers of indulgent chocolate, caramel and nougat is what makes Snickers an all-time favourite. The feeling of biting through its chocolatey layers into the crunchy peanut butter nougat is pure bliss. Don’t you think so?
You can make this popular bar of chocolate in your kitchen too. ‘Coz for all the times you are hungry, go grab a snickers!
What you need:
350 grams chocolate
300 grams icing sugar
10-15 large marshamallows
5 tbsp peanut butter
150 grams peanuts
1 cup caramel sauce
1. Begin by melting the chocolate and pouring half of it in a well-greased tin lined with butter paper.
2. Spread it evenly and put it in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
3. In the microwave, melt the marshmallows for about 30 seconds and mix in the icing sugar and peanut butter.
4. Add this on top of the chocolate layer along with the peanuts.
5. Drizzle caramel sauce on top and keep this in the freezer for 10 more minutes.
6. Top it with more melted chocolate and in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
7. Once set, cut into bars and enjoy.
1. If you can’t find big marshmallows, double the quantity of the small ones.
2. Toast the peanuts for extra flavour while making the peanut butter.
ALSO READ: How To Make Marshmallows At Home