DIY Food: Homemade Ginger Powder
Make your ginger bread cookies with this homemade ginger powder.
It's almost Christmas time, which means ginger bread cookies and houses are a must! But why spend so much money on buying the star of these delights when you can make it at home?
Here's how you can make ginger powder at home.
What you need:
200 grams of ginger
1. Start by chopping the ginger into smaller pieces.
2. Lay it out on a tray or plate and leave it for a week.
3. Once the ginger pieces have completely dried out, add them to a blender and mix until they turn into a fine powder.
4. Seive it to get a fine powder.
5. Store it in an airtight container.
1. Make sure to wash and dry the ginger before chopping them.
2. Let the ginger dry until it becomes whiteish in colour.