Sep 07, 2016
A tub of homemade ice-cream is nothing but true bliss. You can now whip up your favourite ice-cream flavour in your very own kitchen in no time and the best part is, no matter how many tubs you eat, you will never run out of it!
What you need:
2 cups whipped cream
1 cup condensed milk
Green food colouring
1. Start by mixing the whipped cream and condensed milk until well combined.
2. Add in the mint essence, food colouring and chocolate chips.
3. Mix all this together and transfer into a container.
4. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
5. Scoop and serve.
1. Make sure the condensed milk and whipped cream are cold.
2. You can add in any other extract or food colouring to customise the ice-cream. For example; you can add in pineapple extract with yellow food colouring to make pineapple ice-cream. Cut fruit can also be put in this.
3. Make sure to not over whip the mix.