Last year, social media was taken by storm with colourful rainbow foods. Pictures of rainbow cakes and milkshakes flooded everyone's timelines and most of us were obsessed with trying anything remotely colourful.
This year however, the trend has taken a turn with 'Goth' themed foods such as black burgers and ice-creams becoming a rage on social media. So here is how you can make internet's favourite; Black ice-cream.
What you will need:
2 cups whipped cream
1 cup sweetened condensed milk
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup activated charcoal powder
1. Begin by mixing together the whipped cream and condensed milk until thick.
2. Add lemon juice, vanilla extract and charcoal powder to this mix and combine well.
3. Once everything is well incorporated, put in a container and then in the freezer for a few hours.
4. When set, scoop out and relish!
1. You can add edible glitter to make it look more attractive.
2. Make sure the charcoal used is edible and mixes well into the mixture.