DIY Food: Make Ice-Cream Cones At Home
Ice-cream cones can be made at home too
With summer on its way, there is nothing better than relishing your favourite ice-cream heaped on a crunchy cone. And with all the XL tubs stocked in the freezer, how about stocking up on some homemade cones as well?
Here is how you can make quick, fuss-free ice-cream cones at home.
What you will need:
1 cup sugar
4 egg whites
6 tbsp milk
1 tbsp vanilla extract
½ cup flour
4 tbsp melted butter
1. Start by mixing together all the ingredients in a bowl.
2. In a heated non-stick pan, pour in about 1-2 tablespoons of batter and spread it around into a rough circle.
3. Let it cook until golden brown, flip and let it cook for about a minute more.
4. Once cooked well on both sides, take it off the pan and shape in into an ice-cream cone while still hot.
5. Keep it aside and let it cool for a while.
6. Dip the top and bottom in melted chocolate, add sprinkles and let it cool.
7. Scoop in ice-cream and serve.
1. Make sure the melted butter and egg whites are at room temperature.
2. Be gentle while removing and flipping the cooked batter on the pan.