Mar 15, 2017
We’ve had it scooped, coned, in a milkshake and even as an ice-cream sandwich. How about trying it as a roll?
While ice-creams has always been an all-time favourite, ice-cream rolls are quite a new fascination making their way right from the streets of Thailand to India. The truth is they are easy to make at home. So, instead of spending on these beauties outside, make them in your own kitchen.
What you will need:
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup heavy milk
1 tbsp sugar
1 small Oreo
A pinch of salt
1. In a heated saucepan, add in the milk, cream, sugar and salt.
2. Mix well and boil until the mixture reduces to half.
3. Pour this into a flat steel plate or pan.
4. Add the Oreo to this and with the help of two scrapers chop and mix it into the milk.
5. Spread the liquid evenly and keep it in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
6. With the help of the same scrapers, make rolls by scratching the mix off the plate.
7. Add to a bowl, top with chocolate syrup and sprinkles and serve.
1. If you want to make more of ice cream, double the quantities but make sure that the cream is in equal amounts to the milk or more.
2. Make sure the brownie is finely chopped and mixed well in the mixture.
3. You can customise the ingredients according to your choice. Make sure to keep the base ingredients the same.
ALSO READ: DIY Food: Dunk-In-Your-Milk Oreo Cookies