Apr 05, 2017
Are you tired of opening your favourite packet of chips and finding it already half empty? Munch on some homemade potato chips as you binge-watch your favourite show on Netflix, that too without ever having to run out of it.
Here is how you can make microwave potato chips.
What you need:
2 cups ice cold water
1. Begin by washing and thinly slicing both the potatoes.
2. Put them in a bowl of cold water and keep it for 2-3 minutes.
3. Pat the potato slices dry and place them on a plate lined with parchment paper.
4. Keep the plate in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
5. Get them out of the microwave, turn them and put again in the microwave.
6. Continue doing this until the chips are crispy.
7. Sprinkle some salt, toss and serve.
1. Make sure the slices are very thin otherwise the chips will not turn out as crispy.
2. If you wish, you can add a few spice powders along with the salt.
Find a recipe here.