Reese's peanut buttercups are loved across the world, and why wouldn't they be? Chocolate and peanut butter make for a great combination, and for all those with a sweet tooth, it is pure bliss. So what if we told you that you can make these beauties at home without much effort. And since you've made it, of course, the calories don't count!
What you need
1. Melt the chocolate. Once done, keep aside to cool down.
2. Line a cupcake tray with cupcake liners. Pour in a little bit of the melted chocolate in the liners to make the base.
3. Scoop in a little peanut butter right in the middle of the chocolate base and top it off with more melted chocolate.
4. With the back of a spoon, level the top for a neater and even look.
5. Keep this in the fridge for about 20 minutes or until set.
6. Once the peanut butter cups are set, remove from the liners and enjoy the goodness.
1. Make sure your chocolate has cooled before you pour it into the liners.
2. You can use crunchy peanut butter to add a little more texture and crunch.
3. If you want, you can also add a small amount of roasted chopped peanuts along with the peanut butter.