Strawberry season is almost here. Photo: Dreamstime
With November rolling in, winter is on its way, and so is the strawberry season. It would be a sin to not put the fresh strawberries to some good use and what better way to indulge, than by combining them with the two most-loved desserts - ice-cream and cheesecake!
What you will need:
1 cup fresh cream
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup cream cheese
1/4 cup strawberry puree
1 small packet of crushed digestive biscuits
1. Start by whipping the fresh cream until it forms stiff peaks.
2. Add in the sweetened condensed milk and whip again.
3. In a separate bowl, mix in the cream cheese and strawberry puree. Add it to the whipped cream mix and swirl it around.
4. Transfer it to a container in which you want it to set and top it off with crushed biscuits and chopped strawberries.
5. Freeze for at least 6 hours before serving.
1. You can substitute the strawberry with any other fruit that you prefer.
2. Make sure the fresh cream and condensed milk are cold before you use them. This will help them thicken faster and give better results.