Nov 23, 2016
With Thanksgiving almost here, a good dinner is a given. Although we don’t really celebrate Thanksgiving in India, this is a great recipe to pair with any of your meals, and specially for those who don’t prefer alcoholic drinks.
What you need:
1/2 cup crushed ice
1 tsp ginger juice/ syrup
1 cinnamon stick
1 star anise
1/2 cup soda/ sparkling water
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp honey/ agave nectar
1. Start by adding the crushed ice in a glass.
2. Mix together the ginger syrup, apple cider and honey and pour it in the same glass.
3. Top it off with soda or sparkling water and add in the cinnamon stick and star anise.
4. Garnish with a mint leaf and serve cold.
1. If you don’t have ginger syrup, you can add 1/2 teaspoon of ginger powder.
2. If you are not a fan of soda, you can add in orange or cranberry juice.