Sep 08, 2016
What’s there not to love about Nutella? A gorgeous, shiny blend of hazelnuts and chocolate can be paired with almost anything. Be it bread, cookies, cakes, ice-cream and even roti! And if your kid is a fussy eater, then your life’s sorted considering you always have Nutella in the pantry. While we all agree that nothing beats this chocolatey wonder, there is one thing that is even better – home-made Nutella! Read on to make your own at home.
ALSO WATCH: Nutella Cinnamon French Roll-Ups
1 cup hazelnuts
1 cup powdered sugar
1/4th cup cocoa powder
2 1/2 tbsp hazelnut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
A pinch of salt
1. Start by roasting the hazelnuts until they are slightly golden brown.
2. In a blender/food processor add in the roasted hazelnuts and blend them until they turn into a smooth paste.Approximately 8-10 minutes.
3. Add in the cocoa powder (make sure it is good quality), and the powdered sugar and blend again.
4. Once everything is well incorporated, add in the hazelnut oil, vanilla extract and salt.
5. Blend it once again and it is ready to eat!