The wait is over! The much anticipated first episode of The Mini Truck is finally rolling your way.
While we have seen Bollywood heartthrob Katrina Kaif shake a leg on screen, now it’s time to watch her shake a leg in host Mini Mathur’s kitchen on The Mini Truck. From flipping pancakes to blending a secret smoothie recipe, watch Katrina like you have never seen her before.
From how she is perpetually confused what to eat in the dead of the night to the one kitchen skill she completely rocks, be prepared to get entertained.
Fun, laughter and an adorable pancake-eating partner, watch all the action only on The Mini Truck.
The Pancake Recipe:
100gms Refined flour/coconut flour
1/4 cup Castor sugar/coconut sugar
100-120ml Coconut milk
1tsp Vanilla essence/coconut essence
2tbsp Fresh grated coconut
1tsp Cardamom powder
1tsp Baking powder
A pinch of Salt
Toasted coconut flakes for garnish
Fresh red chilli
For the sauce:
1. Heat maple syrup in pan add ginger juice and red chilli and allow it to simmer for 5- 10mins on slow flame.
For the Pancakes:
1. Sieve flour,baking powder, salt and cardamom powder together.
2. Beat egg white light and fluffy with an electric beater
3.beat egg yolk lightly using whisk add in milk , sugar, essence till mix well .Add in flour and the freshly grated coconut and mix. Don’t over mix.
4. Fold in the egg white little by little with the help of spatula .
5. Heat butter in non stick pan add a spoon full of pan cake mixture and cook covered one side at a time for 1-2min each on medium heat.
5. Serve it hot with vanilla ice cream, banana and ginger maple sauce and toasted coconut flakes on top. (optional)
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
India Food Network or IFN has a mission to take Indian food to the world. It is your one-stop destination for everything food in India. We've got delicious recipes, hungry travellers and tons of culinary fun, created and curated for foodies by foodies.