Dec 28, 2018
– Take a pan and add 1 cup grated coconut, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup milk and mix it well.
– Add Mawa and Cardamom to it and mix it again together. Let it be on the pan.
– Till then for the karanji, take flour and some salt and heat some clarified butter and add to it and mix it.
– Take water as required for the karanji dough and make 3 balls out of it and Roll 3-4 roti’s or chapati’s.
– Take the mixture out of the pan and let it cool.
– Add satha to the roti and then add 2 more roti’s and then again add satha to it. Roll it and pack it from both the sides.
– Cut the roll from both the sides. After making two halves then cut from the center and then make more small pieces of them.
– Roll the small pieces.
– Grease the tray with some clarified butter.
– Stuff the pieces with the mixture in it and apply milk on the sides to seal it.
– Polish the karanjis with clarified butter before baking it.
– Preheat the oven for 5 mins at 180 degrees C and bake the karanjis for about 20-25 Mins.
– Ready to Serve.