Feb 21, 2019
– Turn on the gas and add Oil and Butter. Let them melt so mix and stir it.
– Once it gets melted put in the Cashew powder, Onion paste and Tomato Puree. Stir all ingredients together.
– Now add Red Chilli powder, Kitchen King Masala, Garam Masala, and Black Pepper powder. Mix all the Masalas nicely.
– Add Curd, Food Colors (Orange and Red), Tomato Sauce, Salt to Taste, Ginger-Garlic crushed, Vinegar and Chicken. Give all of them a mix.
– Put on the lid and wait for 15-20 Mins.
– Take it out in a plate and Garnish with Butter.
– Serve Hot and Enjoy!