May 03, 2019
1. Take oil in a pan and let it heat.
2. In the meanwhile, take a mixing bowl and add pieces of boneless chicken, corn flour, maida, ginger-garlic crushed, coriander leaves, egg, red chilli powder, garam masala and salt. Mix all well.
3. Fry the marinated chicken in the oil filled with hot oil.
4. Once done then take it out in a plate.
5. Take a new pan and add oil to it to heat it up.
6. Take a mixing bowl, add curd and mix it with a spoon.
7. Add maida to it along with some garam masala and red chilli powder. Mix it again.
8. Sprinkle some salt to taste and mix it again.
9. Once the oil is hot, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, ginger-garlic crushed, green chillies, curry leaves and coriander leaves. Mix all well.
10. Add the bowl full of curd with some water made in this pan.
11. Add the marinated chicken pieces as well to this pan. Mix it together.
12. Take it out in a plate and serve it hot with paratha or other accompaniments.
Make this hotel-style starter/appetiser Chicken 65 at home as shown by Archana Arte and satisfy your taste buds. The right mix of hotness and spiciness makes this a non-vegetarian recipe worth trying.