Dec 28, 2018
– To make the dough in a large bowl add all purpose flour, semolina & hot ghee. Mix everything well with a spoon.
– Then add water as required to make a soft dough. Mix well.
– Keep this dough aside for 10 minutes.
– In the meanwhile start making the filling. In a small bowl add ghee. Mix the ghee with your palms.
– Then add corn flour and again mix well. Make a creamy and smooth paste. Keep this paste aside.
– Take the dough and divide it into three equal parts.
– Start rolling out thin chapatis from each dough.
– Apply the mixture of ghee & corn flour to each chapati and place it on top of another as shown in the video.
– Roll the chapatis and close the ends.
– Cut equal size rolls. Roll the portion to make a medium size chirota.
– Deep fry the chirote one by one.
– Now generously dust powdered sugar on the fried chirote making sure they are well coated with it.
– Garnish the chirote with almonds and pistachios.