Feb 14, 2019
– Turn on the gas and take Oil and Butter in a pan. Let both heat up well for 5 Mins.
– Once heated then add crushed ginger-garlic, coriander, onion paste and tomato paste. Mix the ingredients well.
– Add Coriander powder, Jeera powder, Garam Masala, Kitchen King Masala and Red Chilli powder. Mix all of them together.
– Put a cup of green peas in the mixture and Water as required. Mix again.
– Add Salt to Taste . Mix and then let it cook.
– Once cooked then add Paneer in it.
– Cover with lid for about 5 Mins.
– Take it out in a plate and add Butter over it.
– Ready To Serve.