Mar 19, 2019
– Take urad dal in a bowl and let it soak for some time.
– Put the dal into the mixer for grinding purpose. Give it a good mix.
– Add cold water to the dal post grinding and again give it a grind.
– Once it’s done add salt to it.
– On the other hand, keep oil for heating in a frying pan.
– Then add small portions of the batter into the pan for frying purpose.
– Fry them up. Keep a bowl full of cold water ready to put the fried vadas in.
– In a bowl take curd and add powdered sugar to it.
– Then add some salt and mix it up.
– Take the vadas out from the chilled water. Press them to remove the water.
– Dip them into the bowl of curd and push it in.
– Plate it and Garnish with red chilli powder, tamarind chutney and coriander leaves.