Jan 31, 2019
– Turn on the gas and add a tbsp of Oil and Butter.
– Once heated, add Mustard Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Curry Leaves, Ginger-Garlic paste and Round Red Chillies. Mix all these well.
– Add Turmeric Powder, Mix Masala, finely chopped Onion, Tomato and Salt to taste. Mix it again together.
– Add Water to it and then let the onion and tomato turn soft. Wait for 10 Mins.
– Add 1 cup cooked Lentils (liquefied Tur Dal/Pigeon Pea) . Mix it up.
– Add finely chopped Spinach to the mixture in the pan. Mix it well.
– Once boiled add Butter to it and let it melt.
– Plate it and Serve with Rice and other accompaniments.