Apr 18, 2019
1. Take some oil in a pan.
2. Add butter to the pan.
3. Once both are hot then add cumin seeds.
4. Make a mixture out of onion, raisins, garlic cloves, ginger, black pepper, clove and cinnamon stick. Pour it into the pan.
5. Now put the masala’s like red chilli powder, coriander powder, kitchen king masala, salt to taste, grated cheese and cream. Stir and Mix all.
6. Finally add a bowl full of paneer in the pan. Stir it.
7. Keep a lid on and increase the gas flame and wait for 10 Mins.
8. Garnish with cheese and coriander(optional).
9. Ready To Serve.