Feb 07, 2019
– Take a bowl and add pieces of Boneless Chicken to it.
– Add a tbsp of crushed Ginger-Garlic, fennel powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, mix masala, garam masala, salt to taste, fresh cream, coriander and mint leaves. Mix all ingredients well.
– For Marination purpose you can keep it for an hour or more.
– Take a Skewer and pierce the chicken in it and place it on the gas flame.
– Roast all the pieces in a similar way and flip it when required. Roast for about 20 mins.
– Remove the pieces from the Skewer and plate it with slices of onion and coriander.
– Ready To Serve.