Jan 24, 2019
– Cut the Elephant Yam (suran) into big pieces.
– Apply Salt to it as per taste.
– Add Red Chilli powder to it, crushed ginger-garlic and some Coriander leaves(Optional).
– Apply all the ingredients to the Elephant Yam (suran) pieces.
– Take some Semolina in a plate and add Rice Flour for binding purpose.
– Turn on the gas and put some Oil for shallow frying.
– Mix Semolina and Rice Flour together.
– Roll the Elephant Yam into the Semolina-Rice Flour mixture.
– Place it into the pan and shallow fry both the sides.
– Check with a knife if its cooked properly or not.
– Once done turn off the gas and remove them in a plate.
– Ready To Serve