Jan 17, 2019
– Heat Oil in a frying pan.
– Add Butter, crushed ginger-garlic paste and chopped green chillies. Mix them well.
– Then put finely chopped Onions, Tomatoes and Salt to taste. Mix them up for 10 mins until the onions and tomatoes gets soft.
– Once it is done mash the vegetables with the help of a masher.
– After Mashing, add Capsicum, Green Peas, some Kitchen King Masala and Pav Bhaji Masala. Mix all of them together.
– Add Boiled Rice to it and again let it mix with other ingredients in the pan.
– Put on the lid for about 5 Mins.
– Ready To Serve.