Oct 08, 2018
To Make Amboli:
– Soak the urad dal and rice separately for at least 6 – 7 hrs
– Grind the urad dal, salt, and rice in minimal water in a mixer to make a smooth paste.
– Mix the two and let it ferment overnight.
– Heat a pan with very little oil.
– Spread the batter on the pan using a spoon in a circular motion.
– Cover it with a lid and let the Amboli cook.
– Once it is cooked, remove it from the pan.
To Make Chutney:
– In a mixer grinder add grated coconut, dry red chilies, garlic cloves, lemon juice, onion, salt & water.
– Grind everything to a coarse paste.
– Chutney is ready.