Maharashtrian Amboli Recipe By Archana Arte
Start your day off right with an authentic Maharashtrian delicacy Amboli - आंबोळी which goes perfectly with hot masala tea and mint coconut chutney. The process to prepare this dish is a little tedious but the taste worth your time. Watch and learn how to make Amboli by Archana Arte and drop us your feedback in the comment section below.
To Make Amboli:
- Soak the urad dal and rice separately for at least 6 - 7 hrs
- Grind the urad dal, salt, and rice in minimal water in a mixer to make a smooth paste.
- Mix the two and let it ferment overnight.
- Heat a pan with very little oil.
- Spread the batter on the pan using a spoon in a circular motion.
- Cover it with a lid and let the Amboli cook.
- Once it is cooked, remove it from the pan.
To Make Chutney:
- In a mixer grinder add grated coconut, dry red chilies, garlic cloves, lemon juice, onion, salt & water.
- Grind everything to a coarse paste.
- Chutney is ready.
- maharashtrian recipes
- breakfast recipes
- IFN Marathi
- ghavan recipe
- amboli recipes
- amboli recipe in marathi
- महाराष्ट्रीयन आंबोळी रेसिपी
- easy breakfast recipes
- recipes in marathi
- how to make amboli in marathi
- amboli chutney
- amboli chutney recipe
- maharashtrian dosa recipe
- how to make batter for amboli
- amboli recipe by madhura
- amboli recipe by archana
- instant rice dosa
- instant rice dosa batter
- आंबोळी पीठ
- आंबोळी रेसिपी
- marathi recipe