2-Minute Microwave Chocolate Brownie
Satisfy those sudden brownie cravings in just 2 minues with this recipe!
1. Add all dry ingredients in a tall mug and whisk well with a fork until combined and no lumps.
2. Add the wet ingredients - oil, water, vanilla and mix with fork until combined.
3. Microwave at high power for a total of 1 min in 2-3 bursts, and a few seconds extra if required.
4. Remove and allow to rest for 30 seconds.
5. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream to serve.
6. Eat immediately.
7. Serve warm with some caramel sauce & a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
[No baking powder is used in this recipe as the result should be a fudgy brownie-like texture. If you want a more cake-like texture, add 1/4 tsp baking powder to dry ingredients.]