With temperatures soaring, how about a cooling pineapple squash?
1. Heat a vessel and add sugar and pour water.
2. Mix it well and then add pineapple puree.
3. Once it comes to a boil, switch off the flame and keep the concentrate to chill.
4. Take a glass and drop ice and pour the mixture.
5. The mixture is too thick, add more water and serve it.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.