A scrumptious dish, make prawn pulav in a jiffy!
1. Fry the oil and put cumin seeds, star anise, elaichi, bay leaves, peppercorns, cloves, cinnamon and green cardamoms.
2. Add the onions and saute well.
3. Put the tomatoes and green chillies, and powder spices.
4. Add the prawns and cook well.
5. Put the rice now. Pour water as required and cover the lid.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Seema's YouTube channel, IFN Ka Dhaba is a place where you can rediscover some of the most delicious and popular dishes from the Punjabi kitchen. If you are looking for north Indian recipes, you know where to stop by.