A Healthy Broccoli Soup
Feel like having something light for dinner? Try making this delicious soup that is pretty healthy too.
1. Chop the broccoli and put it in some warm water. Let it boil.
2. Chop some garlic and keep it aside.
3. Once the broccoli water is boiled strain it and keep it aside too cool.
4. In a pan, add olive oil, butter, chopped garlic and saute.
5. Then add the broccoli and the vegetable stock and puree the mixture.
6. Once pureed, boil the mixture and season with salt and pepper.
7. Garnish with some chopped basil leaves, pepper and cheese.