A Quintessentially Bengali Kosha Mangsho
Enjoy the ubiquitous mutton kosha with luchi or steamed rice.
1. Marinate the mutton with yoghurt, ginger and garlic paste. Keep it aside for 5-6 hours.
2. Heat some mustard oil and put the aromatics.
3. Put some sugar and make caramel.
4. Add the tomato, garlic, ginger and onion paste.
5. Put the dry spices and green chillies.
6. Add the marinated mutton and cook.
7. Now cover the pressure cooker and wait until 6-7 whistles.
8. Serve with luchi, chapatis or rice.