1. In a bowl, add besan, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, chaat masala, turmeric powder, salt, and fresh coriander leaves. Mix all the ingredients well.
2. Add water to the dry mix and mix well.
3. Add sliced potatoes to the mix and mix it well.
4. In a pan, fry the sliced potatoes wrapped in the mix till they turn golden brown.
5. Take a pav and put some green chutney, dry garlic chutney on it and stuff the bhajiya in the middle. Serve.
Learn simple, easy-to-follow recipes from India's best home chefs, and explore fascinating stories about regional food.