Adai Dosa Recipe In Tamil By Geetha Sridhar
This summer make this quick healthy and tasty Adai Dosai/ Adai Dosa by chef Geeta Sridhar only on IFN Tamil. Make this south Indian style multi dal dosa for your family and views in the comments section below. It is one of the most commonly eaten foods from Tamil cuisine. Adai tastes delicious and is mostly served with a chutney. Adai dosa can be made thick or thin, soft or crisp all to suit your taste. #adaidosai #dosarecipe #southindianrecipes
- In a mixer, add basmati rice, kolam rice, tur dal, chana dal, urad dal, dried red chillies, curry leaves, ginger, asafoetida, coconut, green chillies and salt to taste. Mix all the ingredients.
- Then add some water accordingly and again take to mix in the mixer.
- Take the batter made out in a big bowl.
- Add bowl full of grated carrot, onions and few curry leaves. Stir and mix them well.
- Then once the batter is ready and a pan is also completely hot.
- Take good proportion of the batter on a laddle and add it to the pan in a circular motion.
- Pour some oil over the dosa while being cooked.
- Fry it well from both the sides till it gets a lovely golden brown color.
- Serve with ketchup or chutney.