Jul 31, 2018
– Soak saffron in some milk.
– Blend almonds with remaining milk to a semi coarse/smooth paste.
– In a deep pan, combine sugar and water. Boil till sugar dissolves.
– Reduce flame, add almond paste and keep stirring till mixture starts to thicken.
– Start adding ghee, little by little and cook on low flame till ghee gets absorbed. Add saffron.
– When ghee starts to ooze out and the mixture starts to swirl in the pan, switch off the flame. Add cardamom powder and camphor. Mix well and serve.