Sep 08, 2016
Amrita started cooking at the age of 8. Aloo Bhindi Chokha, was the first dish she ever made. Watch the video to know who was her inspiration behind the dish!
1. Cut the bhindi/ ladyfinger and keep aside.
2. In a bowl, mix in gram flour, corn flour, amchur powder and salt.Coat the ladyfingers with this mix and fry them.
3. In a heated pan, add in mustard oil, onions and tomatoes. Then add the raw mango and saute them well.
4. Add in turmeric powder, chili powder and green chilies and mix well, then add in the boiled baby potatoes to the mix and toss them well.
5. Plate the potatoes and bhindi together and serve hot.