Aloo Chole Tikki
1. In a bowl, add 1 cup boiled potatoes and 1/2 cup boiled chole. Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala, cumin powder, garam masala, coriander powder, salt, fresh coriander.
2. In the same bowl, add besan and mix well.
3. Mash the mixture using your hands.
4. Flatten the mixture into round patties using your hands.
5. In a pan, add the oil and shallow fry the patties till they turn golden brown.
6. Take it out in a plate. Serve with dahi, tamarind chutney, green chutney and sev.