Aloo Matar Ki Potli By Harpal Singh Sokhi
On the occasion of Holi make this yummy Aloo Matar Ki Potli coming from the streets of North India presented by chef Harpal Singh Sokhi on Emami Healthy And Tasty Cooking Oil #SwaadKeRang.
FOR THE DOUGH
- Mix maida, sooji, salt, ajwain and oil in a bowl.
- Mix nicely with the tips of your fingers. Add warm water and make a tight dough. (This is an important point to keep in mind. If the dough is soft, the texture of the outer skin will not come good)
- Cover and keep the dough aside for 15 minutes.
FOR THE MAIDA SLURRY
- Mix maida and water to make paste. Keep aside.
FOR THE FILLING
- Add oil in a pan. When the oil is hot, add hing, jeera, saunf and coriander seeds & saute it.
- Add green chili and grated ginger. Fry for another 10 seconds.
- Mash the boiled potatoes with your finger tips and add them in the pan.
- Add the green peas. Mix nicely and cook for a minute.
- Add red chili powder, salt, garam masala and amchur powder. Cook for 8-10 minutes on medium heat.
- Add fresh coriander and mix. Remove from heat and let cool for 10-15 minutes.
- party recipe
- आलू मटर
- आलू मटर पोटली
- aloo matar ki potli
- aloo matar recipepotli samosa recipe
- aloo matar samosa recipe
- matar recipe
- holi special recipe snacks
- party snack recipe
- Aloo Matar Ki Potli in hindi
- baby samosa recipe
- aloo matar kachori
- aloo matar samosa video
- green peas samosa
- green peas recipe
- green peas kachori recipe
- aloo matar ki potli by harpal singh sokhi