FOR THE DOUGH
- Mix maida, sooji, salt, ajwain and oil in a bowl.
- Mix nicely with the tips of your fingers. Add warm water and make a tight dough. (This is an important point to keep in mind. If the dough is soft, the texture of the outer skin will not come good)
- Cover and keep the dough aside for 15 minutes.
FOR THE MAIDA SLURRY
- Mix maida and water to make paste. Keep aside.
FOR THE FILLING
- Add oil in a pan. When the oil is hot, add hing, jeera, saunf and coriander seeds & saute it.
- Add green chili and grated ginger. Fry for another 10 seconds.
- Mash the boiled potatoes with your finger tips and add them in the pan.
- Add the green peas. Mix nicely and cook for a minute.
- Add red chili powder, salt, garam masala and amchur powder. Cook for 8-10 minutes on medium heat.
- Add fresh coriander and mix. Remove from heat and let cool for 10-15 minutes.