Aloo Paneer Tikki
Mix your favourite vegetarian ingredient with some potatoes and chilli and fry it into a perfect tea time snack.
1. Heat oil in a pan. Then add ginger, green chillies, onions, paneer & salt and cook it well.
2. Then add Ching's secret paneer chilli masala, coriander leaves and mix well.
3. The paneer filling is ready. Take it out on another plate and let it cool.
4. Once the paneer filling has cooled down start filling it in the tikkis.
5. Scoop out a bit of the potato mixture, roll it into a ball, flatten it, add the filling and roll it again.
6. Once this is done, deep fry all the tikkis.