Immensely popular in Maharashtrian households, Ambedal can be had at any time of the day and is perfect to pair with your meals!
1. Grind soaked channa dal ith green chilies.
2. Add ground dal, soaked dal, grated raw mango, grated cucumber, sugar, salt and mix it and leave it aside.
3. Heat oil in a tempering bowl and add mustard seeds.
4. Once it starts to crackle, add dried red chillies.
5. Sprinkle turmeric powder and asafoetida.
6. Once it is done, pour it over the ground mixture and mix it.
7. Over it add chopped coriander leaves and grated coconut and mix it and serve it.